Friday 22 June 2012

Miki Lip Gloss in Sparkle!



So this gloss is so cute. So this one is in Sparkle.
Unlike the Napoleon Perdis and Mirenesse Glosses that I have done in my previous posts, this is more of a transparent pink gloss. Perfect to wear alone or with a lipstick/pencil !
It has a bit of sparkle to it, which I must say so myself, makes a gloss much more appealing.
And the cool thing about it, is that is has two lights in the lid, for if the lighting isn't that great when you go to apply or touch up!
I love this!
10/10 x


1 comment:

  1. I like the look of this lipgloss, how cute that it lights up!

    I've just found your blog, and now following.

    Hope you can take a minute to check out my blog, maybe follow back?

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete