Friday 8 June 2012

Lee Stafford Hair Pack.


So I was browsing in Priceline today, looking for a new heat protection mist for when I straighten my hair. Of course I came across the brand, because well duh. I brought it. But I was going to buy the bigger bottle for $15.

I haven't been too keen on a few brands lately, due to the fact my hair now gets greasy within 2days. Before I get the chance to wash my hair on the second day.
I started to notice it mostly after using my Rok Ebony mist, which, hence, is why I'm changing brand.

I didn't want to buy a big bottle, incase this one did the same, and Mum just "happened" to stumble upon this mini pack for $7!

I am satisfied with the range!
NO MORE OILY HAIR!! hehe well within reason!

So the pack came with 50ml bottle of Flat Iron Protection Mist, Dry Shampoo, and an Anti-Frizz Spray!
And in gorgeous PINK bottles!! Gah so gorgeous!

I'm going to keep these for when I go up to the boyfriends (aka pack lighter so he doesn't complain about "all my stuff") and I'm going back to buy the bigger bottles for home!! :)

Be sure to try the brand out guys! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice!
    i follow you on bloglovin,
    follow me back? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use their Dry Shampoo, works well!

    ReplyDelete