Monday 23 July 2012

Who Loves Beach Hair!?

Blake Lively - Beach Hair !
One of my favorite looks at the moment is the beautiful beach hair!
I love leaving the beach with the smell of the salty water and beautiful rough curls!
But the depressing part is, that the only time I get this look is in Summer, when I can actually go to the beach! Makes me a tad bit depressed to be honest!

When taking a bit of a browse on Lee Stafford's Website I found a Sea Salt Spray!
I'm hopless when it comes to hair styling to be honest, I'm still learning. So when I found out that this product actually exists, I seriously ran around the room in joy!

Here is a little extra from Lee Stafford's site:
With its ProMineralâ„¢ complex of Dead Sea salts and 26 minerals your hair will still feel soft to touch but with added bounce, definition and body to die for. Added sunflower extract helps to give moisture and shine to your hair and will also help to protect and repair against free radicals.



So I quickly did a hop hop skurrie down to priceline and picked this beauty up for $12.29 !
You can't purchase from Priceline's website but you can view the product here:

The product is amazing! I got the pretty beach look, but my hair wasn't all feral feeling!
I give this a 9.5/10!
I adore it! Hope this helps you out a little bit !

No comments:

Post a Comment