Tuesday 3 July 2012

Sinead Rentsch ! x


Name:
Sinead Rentsch <3
I'm 17 and currently studying diploma of beauty therapy. 

What kind of person do you think you are?
I think im a honest person and easy to get along with. 

What made you become interested in the beauty industry?
Its something I've always wanted to do since I was young.

Where do you hope to be in 10 years time?
I hope to end up Traveling in the Beauty Industry. 

If you could work on anyone in the world, who would it be?
Megan Gayle or Miranda Kerr. 

What is your favorite style when it comes to Make-Up Artistry? (burlesque, glamour etc.?)
Mixed, I love doing all sorts. Maybe model shoots the most.  

Who/What inspires your work?
Napoleon

Are you self taught, or have you had professional training?
Professional training. 
Diploma of Beauty Therapy in Warni, Victoria

Do you prefer to use one brand, or a variety?
Variety. But I normally use Napoleon on clients. 

What do yo believe it takes to be a great make-up artist!?
If you really believe that you can do it. 
Never say you cant do it because you've never done that kind of look. 
You can do absolutely anything if you believe in yourself. 

Sinead's Work:

Her sister, Febie!

Dana



My Comments:
I have only known Sinead for a short while, but she is a very polite girl. Sinead has a lot of passion and love for make-up artistry.
She represents herself well at professional events, and is always a lovely polite person to clients.
Sinead is the same age as me, only 5days younger, and she is already sooo talented for her age.
Sinead thrives to prove how great she is which is rare to see in make-up artists.
She is definitely one to keep an eye on, or to get make-up done for a night out/photo shoot!

2 comments:

  1. hey theres me! :)
    your so talented at what you do Sinead. so proud of you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great.
    Upload some for photos of your work id like to see more. Well done Sinead Rentsch. :)

    ReplyDelete