Sunday 12 August 2012

Essence Eye Pencils xx


I had a little bit of a splurge with a whole $10 in Priceline with the bestie last week, and I picked up these two little cheapo's because well, I was busting for new eye pencils!

The top one is just a normal pencil.
It's a really nice brown and I actually use it to fill in my brows!
I really love this because it is a extremely soft pencil, but not to the point that the ends are snapping off :) I really love it. For a really cheap brand, this is one of the best pencils I have ever used!


This is the second pencil I brought. Slightly a little more expensive than the first, but so worth it.
It isn't a normal pencil, it winds up, and is soo much more softer and easier to use. Both pencils come in a range of colours but the softer ones are slightly more appealing. I love the fact that it's purple!

This is an amazing brand for pencils, so be sure to pick one up the next time you're at Priceline!

No comments:

Post a Comment